In modern life, the rate at which new electronics and mobile devices emerge makes it impossible to predict the number of power outlets that will be required for charging needs. The conventional power strip can only address basic power needs by providing extra power-points, but it lacks flexibility and expandability.
The Eubiq Power Outlet is the first in the world to offer an innovative solution to address these issues: flexibility, safety and durability. Users can add, remove and reposition power outlets anywhere along a streamlined power track. A simple push and turn is all it takes to engage a new outlet. The system can accommodate more power outlets in less space. As many as 12 adaptors or 16Eubiq plugs can tap on a one-metro Eubiq Power Track.
Power Track finds its best application in hospitals.
The HP series from Singapore Headquartered Eubiq is an advanced hospital bed head panel system that supplies power, data and various additional services. The revolutionary GSS Power Track technology incorporated into the panel allows users to plug in, remove and reposition devices anywhere along the track, offering maximum convenience and flexibility. The HP series can be customised to suit the unique needs of each hospital, and the stream-lined design of the panel ensures easy maintenance and improved hygiene. The GSS system has been certified complaint with IEC, BS, SASO, KTL and many other international safety standards.
– 1a. Nurse call button
– 1b. Medical gas outlet
– 1c. Light switch
– 1d. Data/ Multimedia outlet
– 1e. Emergency Power Supply (E-supply) Power Track
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate (PC) end caps
- Durable white fluorocarbon (PVDF) finishing, with other colours available upon request
- Surface mounted
- Fully customisable length and configuration
- Two T5 lighting compartments offer uplight and downlight options
– for simple maintenance and replacement.
- Optional accessory: wall-mounted medical rails to hold electronic devices and other equipment