Committed to keep pace with the revolutions in the telecom and security industries Matrix Security Solutions provides cutting-edge products like IP-PBX, Universal Gateways, VoIP Gateways and Terminals, GSM Gateways, Access Control, Time-Attendance and Video Surveillance solutions.
Matrix ‘s Elevator based Access Control, which allows access and entry in the elevator using bio-metric or RFID card credential only to authorized personnel at allotted time and assigned floors.
How it works:
• COSEC PANEL LITE V2 can be configured in standalone mode for device, user, group and floor configuration.
• Once a user profile is created, his credential enrolment, floor and group allocation for pre-defined time is configured.
• User must show enrolled credential at the biometric device located at:
• Outside Elevator: To gain access to elevator, a door controller is installed outside the Elevator. The door controller is connected to the elevator call button, which gets enabled, whenever an authorized user shows his enrolled credential.
• Inside Elevator: To enable and access the floors that are assigned to the user, a door controller is installed inside the elevator. Some floors like Cafeteria, Reception Area or Customer Lounge are kept accessible for visitors/customers.
The solution is highly useful under below mentioned circumstances;
• Restrict the Customer to their Specific Floor
E.g.: In Hotels, to assign and control the customers to their respective floor for pre-defined number of days.
• Multi-floor Buildings where Different Floors are Leased to Different Corporates
E.g.: Corporate Offices with multiple floors and having requirement of controlled access to each floor, as it has a high flow of visitors.
• Limit Access on Sensitive Floors
E.g.: In Manufacturing Units, to limit access only to authorized group by proper authentication to sensitive zones.
• Corporate: Elevator Access Control provides secured, speedy and controlled flow of employees. Prevents unauthorized personnel penetration, long queues and congestion.
• Hotels: Provides access to customers only at assigned floors, for pre-defined time. Hence, eliminates commotion and increases security.
• Manufacturing: Controlled access only to authorized group to sensitive floors, which increases security and eliminates trespassers.
• Healthcare: Manage the flow of patients’ relatives/visitors to their floor, on which patient is admitted. Hence, reduces commotion and maintains tranquility on entire floor.
• BFSI: Secured access to sensitive area like vaults, which requires an authorized person with customers, to access elevator and floor.
• COSEC PANEL LITE V2
• COSEC Device: VEGA series, DOOR series and PATH series for authentication. (Any device can be used for authentication for lift as per credential requirement.)
• COSEC ARC IO800 CONTROLLER (Controllers required as per number of floors. One COSEC ARC IO800 Controller can be used to control eight Floors)
For proper functioning of the system, COSEC Reader/Controller installed inside elevator car, COSEC PANEL LITE and COSEC ARC IO800 controllers should be in communication with each other.
In two decades of its operations, Matrix has been consistently growing in terms of revenue and market share. “At Matrix, we are on a mission to design and build world-class technology solutions. I thank SME Channel Magazine for thinking of such an award and finding me deserving it. The award motivates us to work harder and continue challenging the status-quo and keep pushing the technology and business boundaries,” said Jivani.
The award is to acknowledge the outstanding contribution of visionary CEOs who have successfully placed India on the technological advancement map. The award appreciates the efforts of these torch-bearers of developing India as well as motivating others to join the bandwagon and lead Make in India and digital India campaign to a success.