Supreme Industries offers DURA range of civil products manufactured after strenuous interactions with experts in the field, studying current requirements and the fast changing demand scenario of new generation in the sector.
DURAmembrane is a new generation, cost effective solution for waterproofing of basements and roofs. After extensive research to create a composite of various polymers cross linked and fused, this high performance membrane was developed which is suitable for both new constructions and for repairing old structures. The applications include concrete roof waterproofing, basement waterproofing and water proofing of bathrooms & terrace gardens.
It is a versatile material, capable of retaining the dryness of concrete, masonry, metal and wood structures. It is also resistant to salts, alkalis and various types of acids. As a high performance, composite polymeric membrane it offers a quick and easy-to-apply system, ensuring hassle-free maximum productivity.
- DURAmembrane is a high performance composite polymeric membrane, which is durable, lightweight, non-deteriorating, punctures resistant, is available in length stretching up-to 50m.
- Bitumen disintegrates after contact with water and also catches fungi after which it starts melting during summer due to lessening of its puncture resistant strength. In contrast, DURAmembrane has a very good puncture resistance of 199 N (Test method – ASTM E154: 1999) and because it is polymer based it won’t deteriorate.
- That apart, none of the waterproofing solution systems provide any added advantage whereas DURAmembrane is not only 100% waterproof but also an excellent insulating material.
- Other treatments have a tendency to absorb moisture and conduct heat but DURAmembrane does not absorb water at all.
- Its ‘K’ value does not deteriorate because its inherent closed cell structure ensures truly effective thermal insulation and waterproofing for a life time.